[SCA-BMDL] Looking for some contacts

Terry Babington big_pun89 at hotmail.com
Tue Sep 2 15:11:07 EDT 2008

Greetings,

I am looking for Langdon of Greymome in regard to the Armoring Guild and Neefa bint Durr Shakti in regards to the Middle Eastern Guild. If either of you gentles could please respond to Babington.Terry at gmail.com or if someone could send me their contact information, I would greatly appreciate it. Also, I am receiving the same email twice from each posting. One is from the [yahoo-bmdl] and the other if just from [bmdl]. If anyone knows how to fix this please let me know.

Thank you,

Tigernach