[SCA-BMDL] Agincourt Thank yous

Shawn MacIntyre medicmacintyre15219 at yahoo.com
Sun Oct 26 21:41:06 EDT 2008

Greetings unto the Populace:

I would like to pass along several thank yous for yet another glorious day of feasting and fighting.

Thank you to Their Majesties Christopher and Morgen for their attendance!

Thank you to Their Excellencies Byron and Ariella for again allowing the Agincourt event to host their Baronial Champions.

Thank you to my Co Autocrat and beautiful wife Lady Constance Glyn Dwr for keeping me sane throughout the day. Also to her sisters Lady Rua and Lady Sarab for their help with set up, feast service and site tokens.

Thank you to Lady Odrianna vander Brugghe and her awesome kitchen staff for again preparing a magnificent feast and amazing lunch.

Thank you to Lord Morien McBain, Lord Gabriel Hawkes, Baron Sir Alonzio of the Peacemakers, Baroness Alex (who travelled from the Midrealm) for keeping our heavy fighters well organized, and safe.

Thanks to Lord Urho and Lady Alana for making Archery fun and exciting for all.

Thanks to Lady Fredeburg, & Lord Jorindur for trading off fencers and thrown weapons participants. Yes folks, the fencers are now throwing weapons.

Many thanks to Lady Zoe and her staff for getting the youth fighters well organized, and giving them a great tavern brawl.

Thank you to Sable Maul for nearly doubling the amount of fighters at the event.

Thanks to Mick, Kim, and everyone else who stayed late to help get the hall cleaned up after the event, getting us out of there 2 hours earlier than last year.

Thanks to Helewys, Alaric, Hilda and all who helped with Troll and reservations.

Thank you to Mistress Hrefna and all who prepared scrolls for the event.

Thank you to all that came to enjoy the event, and all who helped with the preparation, and execution of the event.

I hope to see you all next year!!

In service,

Lord Liam MacanTsaoir

Shawn MacIntyre