[SCA-BMDL] Agincourt thank yous

Cara & Char charb at mail.connecttime.net
Sat Oct 25 22:29:19 EDT 2008

Greetings unto the Noble Populace of the Barony Marche of Debatable Lands from Byron and Ariella, Baron and Baroness!  We hope all who attended enjoyed the wonderful event, Agincourt, today.  Though we know Lord Liam will thank many who made that event happen, we wish to thank those who retained for us: Lara Sukadrev, Lilias, Annalis, Zoe, Lyssa, and Catriona.  Thanks as well to Talon, Brother Donald, Brandubh, Boden, Jorundr, Gabriel, and Deryk for help with throne and fly set up and tear down.

We met many people for whom this was their first event, which is especially important to us.  Congratulations to Liam and his event staff, as well as Odrianna and her kitchen staff, for a succesful event.

In Service,

Byron and Ariella