[SCA-BMDL] Agincourt please read

L.J. Rodriguez rufinasca at gmail.com
Thu Oct 23 21:47:32 EDT 2008

hi folks. i'll be at agincort in the *morning* selling the 2 card set of his
grace duke morghun as a fund raiser for their graces.

the good people of herontir raised a nice sum at their event with their
auction; i'd like to help do our little bit from this end of the kingdom.
we may not each be able to reach out and hug those good ladies right now,
but a little bit of funding to get them through a tough time would be a
great kindness. please keep your mind open to picking up a set of trading
cards saturday.

i very most likely will not be able to make it to the garnet tourney (i work
at a portrait studio and this is the busy season - not a good time for 3
events in a row locally *sigh*) BUT i would love it if someone would
volunteer to take what cards are left and sell them for me.

thank you all very much.

rufina