[SCA-BMDL] FW: Used Coat Collection at Agincourt

Karen Donnelly kd.donnelly at verizon.net
Mon Oct 20 19:45:51 EDT 2008

Not sure if this posted to the BMDL list or not, so trying again....

Greetings-

My thanks to Lord Liam, autocrat of Agincourt, for allowing me to do this at
the event.

Every September/October, North Hills Community Outreach (www.nhco.org)
collects and distribute hundreds of gently worn, clean coats at their Winter
Coat Shops in October and November. Coats must be CLEAN as they do not have
the funds or facilities to wash them.  Last year, 1,338 local individuals in
need received free warm winter coats.  They especially need children's and
adult extra-large sizes.

Bring out your coats!  Bring out your coats!
On October 25th, I will be collecting gently used winter coats at the
Agincourt event at the Dorseyville Fire Hall.  The drop-off point will be my
silver Mazda Tribute in the parking lot (signs will be posted).  Please
consider donating the gently worn winter coats that you don't need any more
to this very worthy cause.

Their third, and final, coat shop for this year will be on Novebmer 15th,
coincidentally at the Dorseyville Fire Hall.  After the NHCO coat shops, all
remaining coats are donated to various organizations and shelters in the
Greater Pittsburgh area for further distribution.

Please contact me off-list if you need further information.

In service (Scadian and Modern),

Karana Yabokchi
Kingdom MOL
NHCO volunteer
Make a Difference Day (October 25, 2008) participant