[SCA-BMDL] Condolences for Arabella MacGrath (mka Dina Youtz)

Pamela Hansen pamela at grettir.org
Tue Oct 14 17:21:30 EDT 2008

I was asked to convey the following information by Dina Youtz (Arabella
MacGrath):

Dina's mother, Margaret Wilson, passed away unexpectedly in her sleep
last night.  Dina and Dave are at her parents' home in West Virginia
now, and the arrangements have been finalized.  The family has chosen
cremation, so there will be no viewing, but there will be a service on
Thursday, October 16th at Calvary United Methodist Church in
Moundsville, WV.    (http://tinyurl.com/calvaryumcmap)

Visitation with the family will begin at the church at 10:00 a.m., and a
memorial service will be held at 11:00 a.m., with a luncheon to follow.
The family has requested that no food, flowers, etc. be sent as they
"already have more than enough of everything."

The obituary can be viewed at http://www.carechapel.com/obituary.html.
There is also an online condolence book, if you would like to send your
condolences.

On a personal note, I would also add that Dave and Dina are not sure
when they will be returning home, so they can't be reached there right
now.  If you would like to send an email, however, her address is
dina.youtz(at)gmail.com. If you would like to send a card the address is:

Mr. and Mrs. David Youtz
6623 High Valley Lane
Alexandria, VA 22315

In service,