[SCA-BMDL] Greetings

Avraham ben Moshe avraham_ben_moshe at yahoo.com
Sun Oct 12 16:13:12 EDT 2008

Greetings.  I've just moved here (Lawrenceville) from the far southern shores of Sangre del Sol, Trimaris.   I've been mostly inactive these last few years, though I'd like to get started up again in fields like fencing (Thoguh I'll need to find/reacquire gear),  heraldry, dance, and gaming.   My two roommates I just moved in with are interested newbies that I'll be dragging along.

I'm a touch intimidated,  I'm used to very small scale activities....Sangre del Sol is a shire out in the boonies effectively, and I've never been to anything larger than a small kingdom event.

Avraham ben Moshe,  wandering Persian Jew.