[SCA-BMDL] [OT] ISO: Rocky, Sandy, Jake, and a mystery person

Strobel Jennifer J Jennifer.Strobel at bnymellon.com
Wed Oct 8 12:03:13 EDT 2008

Would Rocky, Sandy, and/or Jake contact me off list by either replying
to this email or by sending email to jenn.strobel at gmail.com?

Also, in response to my post about the menu for Agincourt, I was given
the kind offer of pre-cooking assistance.  Unfortunately, my
delete-happy self managed to nuke the response and I can't find the name
of the person that made the kind offer.  If you are that person, first
of all, I am very sorry for losing your email.  Second of all, THANK
YOU!  Thirdly, let's coordinate our schedules and see what we can make
work.

Thank you in advance for your responses.

I now return you to your regularly-scheduled mailing list.

Regards,

Odriana

The information contained in this e-mail, and any attachment, is confidential and is intended solely for the use of the intended recipient. Access, copying or re-use of the e-mail or any attachment, or any information contained therein, by any other person is not authorized. If you are not the intended recipient please return the e-mail to the sender and delete it from your computer. Although we attempt to sweep e-mail and attachments for viruses, we do not guarantee that either are virus-free and accept no liability for any damage sustained as a result of viruses.

Please refer to http://disclaimer.bnymellon.com/eu.htm for certain disclosures relating to European legal entities.