[SCA-BMDL] Hofbrauhaus to open in Pittsburgh

Strobel Jennifer J Jennifer.Strobel at bnymellon.com
Mon Oct 6 08:05:48 EDT 2008

This sounds like it could be a lot of fun:

"German beer hall to open on South Side in January"
http://www.post-gazette.com/pg/08280/917782-53.stm

Odriana

The information contained in this e-mail, and any attachment, is confidential and is intended solely for the use of the intended recipient. Access, copying or re-use of the e-mail or any attachment, or any information contained therein, by any other person is not authorized. If you are not the intended recipient please return the e-mail to the sender and delete it from your computer. Although we attempt to sweep e-mail and attachments for viruses, we do not guarantee that either are virus-free and accept no liability for any damage sustained as a result of viruses.

Please refer to http://disclaimer.bnymellon.com/eu.htm for certain disclosures relating to European legal entities.