[SCA-BMDL] BMDL Baronial Bardic Champion

Shawn MacIntyre medicmacintyre15219 at yahoo.com
Sat Nov 29 18:44:17 EST 2008

Greetings to the Noble Populace,

As Autumn turns to Winter and Twelfth Night nears, My time as Baronial Bardic Champion in the Debatable Lands will come to an end, and it will be time to pick a new champion.  So I issue a challenge to the populace of these Debatable Lands to brings your voices in song, story and poem to this Twelfth Night in the Debatable Lands, mind you there will be a theme to this championship and that theme will be Love.

I invite you to bring your poems, songs and stories of Love, whether it is Love for a beautiful Lass , Love for a Great General, or Love of the drink. Come share it with populace in hopes of being the new Debatable Lands Bardic Champion.

In Service,

Lord Liam MacanTsaoir