[SCA-BMDL] Barony meeting and parking information

Cara and Char caram at pitt.edu
Thu Nov 20 15:48:59 EST 2008

Greetings Good Gentles!  We do plan on having some snacks and drinks but welcome any further contributions for our meeting this Sunday starting at 2:30pm at Rangos 1, the large room on the second floor of the University Center at CMU.  No garb required but hopefully we might have some other things to show CMU students. Please bring handwork, good shoes for dancing, or whatever else you like to do.  According to some Officers familiar with Rangos 1, the prevailing opinion is that the area is too small for fighting indoors.  For this meeting at least, no heavy weapons practice will take place there and we know archery and thrown weapons are cancelled due to predicted cold wintry weather.  Please contact Lord Gabriel Hawkes for information on the Economy Grange practice that same afternoon.
Thanks to THL Krista and Lady Fredeberg for more specifics on how to get to and park at CMU.  Please see this information below:
Directions, with Parking info at the bottom: http://www.cmu.edu/university-center/directions/index.html

Floor plan of the University Center (Rangos is on Floor 2): http://www.cmu.edu/university-center/about/floorplan.html

Map of campus with parking marked: http://www.ce.cmu.edu/orbcre/registration/campus.map.gif

Most people park in the pay garage at Forbes and Beeler.  As mentioned below, I believe it is free on Sundays, plus it is very close to the University Center.

Google Maps address: 5040 Forbes Ave, Pittsburgh, PA
15213

We look forward to some good, warm cheer with friends this Sunday afternoon!  Please remind others who may not receive this email.
In Service,
Byron and Ariella