[SCA-BMDL] Archery Practice cancelled

Urho Waltterinen crossbow1953 at earthlink.net
Wed Nov 19 09:32:59 EST 2008

>From the Captain of Archers,

With a cold forecast for this weekend, I am cancelling Barony Archery practice. Since this was the last scheduled practice of the season, we will have no more practices on the schedule. If weather permits, we'll have an unscheduled practice. Watch the mailing list for news. Otherwise, see you in April.

At this time, we have no local indoor site for practice.

In the meantime, I expect occasionally to head out to Steltonwald's archery practice on Sunday mornings run by Lord Bovi. I expect to be there this weekend before the Barony Meeting. While there, we hope to begin shooting for the Gwyntarian Winter Challenge. Please participate in this competition to show the other kingdoms the importance of archery in Aethelmearc.

If you wish to attend these practices, there are some important rules. I will not be taking the Barony loaner gear with me. If you wish to borrow equipment, please contact me directly and I will bring the requested equipment with me. I may also have some space in my truck, so if you would a ride, please contact me and we'll see what we can arrange.

In service to the Barony-Marche,

Urho Waltterinen
mka Eugene Siren
archerymarshall at debatablelands.org