[SCA-BMDL] No Barony Archery Practice this weekend

Urho Waltterinen crossbow1953 at earthlink.net
Fri Nov 14 08:42:54 EST 2008

>From the Captain of Archers,

With temperatures in the thirties and snow flurries forecast, I am cancelling Archery practice for this Sunday, November 16th. Early forecasts for the 23rd aren't looking any better.

I expect to begin traveling on occasional Sundays out to Steltonwald's practices. I hope that we will all begin shooting for the Gwyntarian Winter Challenge out there.

Also, I will be soon placing an order for arrow and string building equipment by next weekend. If anyone would like to pick up a personal supply of points, nocks, feathers, glue, or string, please contact me and we can prepare one large order.

In service to the Barony-Marche,

Urho Waltterinen
mka Eugene Siren
(412) 247-4467