[SCA-BMDL] ARCHERY PRACTICE

david black david_black42 at yahoo.com
Thu Nov 6 22:08:18 EST 2008

Attention Steltonwald Archer"s and Friends, I just wanted to post a
change in day & time for the official practice.... ..Starting this
coming Sunday (November 2ND) I will be holding practice at the
beaver valley archery club. (The same site that Archers to the wald
was held) the time for this practice will be 10 am till 1:30
pm. If you have any question, about this change feel free to email
me david_black42@ ... or call 724 312-9364

Bovi

P.S. All are welcome .... range will be open out side if weather is
good if not we will move in side. just as a reminder the archery
club is asking for a $6 donation per archer for use of range. I
leave this up to an Honor system as always.