[SCA-BMDL] OT: My latest show: H.M.S. Pinafore!

David Svoboda svoboda at andrew.cmu.edu
Fri May 30 14:49:43 EDT 2008

Hello, everyone! Here's the details of my latest show:

It's Gilbert & Sullivan's _H.M.S. Pinafore_, which is their mashup of
the Victorian British Navy, and their first smash hit operetta. I will
be playing Dick Deadeye, the villainous curmudgeon everyone hates
because (1) he's ugly and (2) he practices free speech...a dangerous and
disgusting habit, especially in Victorian England.

The show opens next Friday night, and runs for three weekends. It's
produced by the Pittsburgh Savoyards, and directed by John
Blankenbehler. Tickets are $17 / adult, or $14 / student. For more
details, see http://www.pittsburghsavoyards.org

So for those of you who didn't consider me dastardly...well I found your
skepticism very useful...up til now! >:D

We hope to see ye on board!

--
David Svoboda <svoboda at cert.org>
Software Security Engineer