[SCA-BMDL] Baronial Birthday

Shawn MacIntyre medicmacintyre15219 at yahoo.com
Wed May 21 23:36:45 EDT 2008

Hey all,

As I have not seen a return of the bid fro baronial
birthday, and I haven't heard back from Zianna of
late. I f we all don't feel it's too late, I can try
to still put something together. Dorseyville will
probably be out, but the person that books their hall
will not be available until Monday, since she is on
vacation.

I am open for suggestions, I don't want to step on
toes, but I feel that this would be a great, fun
event, and I would love to see it happen.

The site will need to be able to accommodate, Archery,
thrown weapons, Fencing, and Heavy Tournaments.

Liam

    Shawn MacIntyre
EMT/FFII/Rescue Technician
Etna Fire Rescue