[SCA-BMDL] Baronial Camp at Pennsic

Cara & Char charb at mail.connecttime.net
Tue May 20 17:49:00 EDT 2008

Time is ticking away for Pennsic Camping registration.  The mailing deadline has passed, so all prereg is online at
http://www.cooperslake.com/prereg37.php

[The rest of this email is a re-posting of the one I sent before...]

The Land Group is "Debatable Lands", which can be selected from the pull-down menu when registering online.

EVERYONE who wishes to camp with the Barony MUST pre-register online and select our Land Group.  There will be no exceptions.

If you would like to invite friends of the Barony to camp with us, kindly send me an email to double-check that it's okay before extending the invitation.

When you register, please send me an email telling me that you have done so, and include the usual land agent information:
a.. Tent Dimensions
a.. Is the tent modern or medieval?
a.. Which side of the tent the doors are on?
a.. Whether the tent has an awning / fly, and if so, the dimensions
a.. How far ropes extend beyond the actual footprint of the tent.
a.. Who you would like to camp near.
a.. Who you would NOT like to camp near.  (Generic stuff like "far from kids" is acceptable -- no guarantees, though.)
a.. Dates that your tent is arriving / departing

Feel free to email me with any questions.

--Baron Byron