[SCA-BMDL] Baronial Policy review at Officer's Meeting

kcanne at comcast.net kcanne at comcast.net
Mon May 5 13:47:43 EDT 2008

Greetings,

At this upcoming officer's meeting, we will be reviewing the Baronial Policy to make needed changes.  The main reason we are doing this is to allow for changes in the time and format of Barony Meeting.  However, other changes will also be discussed if they are brought up.

We plan to start the process of making these changes at officer's meeting and will ask for further input at Barony Meeting.  All are welcome to attend officer's meeting to provide input.  If you wish to have input into these changes and cannot attend, please email me with your comments and/or concerns.

As stated in the Baronial policy: "III. Baronial policies may be created or changed by the officers. Proposed additions or changes to Baronial policies must appear on the agenda of the meeting at which they are considered, and in the previous Althing."  As such, the changes agreed upon at these upcoming meetings will then be published in the Althing before a final decision is made.

The location of officer's meeting will be announced as soon as it is known.

YIS,
Fredeburg
Seneschal