[SCA-BMDL] OT - Books looking for a home

jtaper1 at comcast.net jtaper1 at comcast.net
Sun May 4 16:42:19 EDT 2008

Pardon my usage of the bandwith.  I have four books that need a home.  They are FREE -- all I ask is that you pay for the shipping (method of your choice).  Better yet, if you work in downtown Pittsburgh, you can pick the one(s) you want.

Please email me off list at spametr at comcast.net  -- first come, first serve.
~~~~
Medieval Panorama - Soft cover
Edited by Robert Bartlett
ISBN 0-89236-643-5

>From the back cover:  "With a superb best and more than 800 illustrations, the all-encompassing survey of the medieval work re-creates one of the great epochs of European civilation from the beginnings of the Dark Ages to the first flowering of the Renaissance"
~~~~~~
Catalog of the Anglo-Saxon Ornamental Metalwork 700 - 1100
In the Department of Antiquities
Ashmolean Museum

Soft cover
David A. Hinton
ISBN 0-19-813187-9
~~~~~~
Atlas of Medieval Europe - hard cover
Angus Konstam
ISBN 0-8160-4469-4
~~~~~~
The War of the Roses (the second of six books in the A Royal History of England series)
edited by Antonia Fraser
ISBN 0304354686

YIS,
--