[SCA-BMDL] Looking for Hot Viking Women Archers

Gwilym scalongbow at windstream.net
Sat Mar 29 11:40:54 EDT 2008

forwarded from another list.
Just when you thought there isn't an outlet for your medieval
skills..........

Gwilym
__________________________________________-

FYI

forwarded from the West archery list. This seems legitimate. For
further information contact Mr. Kon at:

konartistd at yahoo.com <mailto:konartistd%40yahoo.com>

Subject: Hot Female archers needed for Discovery show

I'm looking for hot female archers for a Viking Funeral segment I'm
producing in San Francisco as part of an eco show for the Discovery
Network.
Women will be dressed in Viking costume and must shoot flaming arrows
with
great accuracy. Filming will occur in mid April.

If you know of anyone please have them contact me ASAP.