[SCA-BMDL] Castle Siege Preregistration: Reminder

Dani Zweig dzweig at gmail.com
Fri Mar 28 20:06:38 EDT 2008

If you are intending to attend the Siege event, and you haven't
preregistered, please try to do so.  Preregistrations make it a lot
easier for the cook to know how much food to buy and for the autocrat
to know what supplies to buy, and that really helps.

The sideboard costs $8 for adults, $4 for children and nothing for the
under-two set, and checks should be sent (timed to arrive before next
weekend) to "Dani Zweig, 1767 Beechwood Blvd, Pgh PA 15217".  (Email
me if you have questions.)

There is no site fee, but donations at the door, to help offset event
expenses, are solicited.  (No Hilda, I won't say "voluntary donations"
because I know you wouldn't be party to requesting such a misuse of
the language. :)

- Dani