[SCA-BMDL] Archery Practice Start of the Season

Eugene Siren crossbow1953 at earthlink.net
Wed Mar 26 17:37:25 EDT 2008

>From the Captain of Archers,

I have looked into the weather.com crystal ball and have determined that we will have Archery Practice at the Washington Boulevard site this Sunday, March 30th. The call is for temperatures around fifty with no rain. We will start practice at 11:00 and continue until we are done. Since this is the first practice of the season, we'll spend some time cleaning up the site.

I just visited the site this afternoon and there is good news. There are fewer gravel piles in the parking lot. The construction has not cost us any space. Only a little of the area has been chewed up by the construction vehicles. Thrown weapons and atl-atls can be set up in the same location and there is the usual room for fighting and fencing.

I will bring the loaner equipment, so anyone can participate.

If you need directions or more information, please contact me at the addressess below.

You'll have to talk to Bors and Charles about fighting and fencing.

Don't forget about the Regional Archery Practice at the Castle on Sunday, April 13th.

As always cardboard is a good gift to the archers.

In service to the Barony-Marche,

Urho Waltterinen
mka Eugene Siren
(412) 247-4467
crossbow1953 at earthlink.net

"If sack and sugar be a fault, God help the wicked!