[SCA-BMDL] O.T. request for help

Langdon langdon_g at excite.com
Mon Mar 24 06:33:43 EDT 2008

 Greetings,  I find myself in need of a more skilled computer person. A few weeks ago our computer had a software crash and I got the disks to reformat. In trying to reformat I ran into problems. Missing dll files and information. But I don"t know what to do with it.  So if there is a computer literate person who will give me some help I would be very appreciative.We can discuss how I may be of service in responce as well. Thanks, Langdon