[SCA-BMDL] Thanks from TRM

Cara & Char charb at mail.connecttime.net
Mon Mar 17 21:13:09 EDT 2008

Our Barony has received a note of Thanks from TRM and we wish all to hear Their words:

Unto Baron Byron, Baroness Ariella, and the Barony-Marche of the Debatable Lands, Greetings from TRMs Ducan & Ilish.
We wanted to thank you all for your wonderful hospitality at your recent event, Carnivale.  We had a wonderful time.  The day was full of fun and the feast was fantastic!!
Thank you also for the wonderful gifts of beer, the lovely dress, and blocks for Elizabeth.  We look forward to seeing you at the Siege of Harlech Castle.
Fondly,  TRMs Duncan & Ilish