[SCA-BMDL] *** General Business Meeting *** (fwd)

David Ferber nemstar1 at yahoo.com
Tue Mar 4 17:19:35 EST 2008

I'd really like to attend one of these things, but for
the last couple of months I've been involved in
another prior commitment on Wednesday nights. This
should be ending soon.

What has been decided (if anything) about the future
of the general meetings? If there has been something
sent to this list, I must have missed it. In any case,
I'm not asking on my own behalf only... but I am
wondering what the future holds and if I'm too late.

Erik von Wildflecken
(David W. Ferber)

=== message truncated ===