[SCA-BMDL] Gulf Wars

Cheryl Brasch Ageless Fashions cbrasch475 at yahoo.com
Tue Mar 4 12:13:38 EST 2008

  I am going to Gulf Wars, leaving this coming Friday night and returning Sunday night after gw. That makes 9 days in all. If someone wanted to go, and wants to share driving, I have a seat open. Plenty of room to take stuff.

  Lady Elena d'Artois du Tailleur
  contact me off list at cbrasch475 at yahoo.com

Please check out the new Myspace page and feel free to friend request us!

Cheryl Brasch

www.agelessfashions.com
www.myspace.com/agelessfashions
724.712.3409
394 Moon-Clinton Rd.
Moon Twp, Pa 15108

"If I am flying solo, at least I am flying free.... and no one can bring me down" - Elphaba from "Wicked"