[SCA-BMDL] Commenting meeting, Wednesday

Kathryn Van Stone kvs at pobox.com
Mon Mar 3 08:21:23 EST 2008

I'm back to my normal schedule of having a heraldic commenting/
consultation meeting this Wednesday, March 5, from 7-10 pm at my
house in Mount Lebanon.  We are open to anyone who wants to learn
more about heraldry or to those who need a name or device.

My address is 1194 Firwood Drive, 15243.  it is close to a bus and we
are willing to pick people up from the T station (contact me ahead of
time).

I am wiling to hold future meetings in a more central location if
anyone is interested.  All I need is access to multiple internet
connections (about every one there will have a computer) and room to
bring books.

In service,

Elsbeth Anne Roth
elsbeth at pobox.com