[SCA-BMDL] OT: lovey handsome cat needs home quickly

L.J. Rodriguez rufinasca at gmail.com
Thu Jun 26 22:48:53 EDT 2008

handsome? is that the right word? well, either way he is very pretty. :)

it's late and i'm very tired, but the very short of it is that i rescued a
very nice black cat from a parking lot in RIDC park today. he is currently
at michelina's house, but has to go somewhere else tomorrow as she already
has two cats and can't keep him. i REALLY REALLY don't want to take him to
the humane society. he is the kind of guy who walks into your lap and
cuddles and purrs. he'd been hanging around the hotel parking lot for about
3 or 4 days and had no sense about traffic, so i just in good conscience
could not leave him there. i CANNOT keep a cat in my house with my ferrets -
and my landlords won't allow it anyways.

he is probably somewhere between 8 months and 1 year old. lanky. looks
black, but in the right light is actually black and dark brown stripes in
spots. very gentle, very polite. he is un-neutered, but we can get that
taken care of cheaply with my vet next tuesday night.

if anyone can offer him a good home, PLEASE CALL ME - i have to travel to
get email and i'm lucky if i get it once a day. i can be reached at
412-721-5028  any hour. no problem.

the cat shelter i called is full, and i'm not sure what to do with him
otherwise :(

thanks

rufina