[SCA-BMDL] Gate Guarding Wednesday Aug 6th

Cara & Char charb at mail.connecttime.net
Mon Jun 23 20:32:08 EDT 2008

Greetings to all gentles in this illustrious Barony!  We are calling for gate guards for Aethelmearc Royal during Pennsic.  Our Barony serves the Kingdom in many worthy ways and this is an important one.  We chose Wednesday of War week, August 6th, as our day.  You may sign up for a one hour shift or, if you can give more time, two hours.  We need two guards per shift, but they need not both be adults. Bringing some kind of weapon is appropriate, but we can provide you with a weapon for the shift if you prefer.  Please email us with times you would like (shift changes on the hour from 9am-9pm) and if you have a partner to guard with you.
Thank you!
In Service,
Ariella and Byron