[SCA-BMDL] Thrown Weapons Practice 06/15/08

Roseanna Di Tommaso rojosephine at yahoo.com
Thu Jun 12 14:00:53 EDT 2008

Greetings,

Our last TW practice was a success!  Thank you to our
Baron and Baroness for delivering a new target.
Special thanks to Hilda Hugelmann for her assistance
in securing it to the stand.

Another Royal Round was held and Hilda threw our
highest score yet:  30!  If Hilda can achieve an
average of at least 25, then she reaches the Verfur
level for thrown weapons.  Vivat!  Scores can be
viewed at:

http://twscores.aethelmearc.net/index.php

The last TW Practice for June will be this Sunday,
June 15th.  I will be out of town for the remainder of
the month.  See you on Sunday!

Porfinna