[SCA-BMDL] OT:Looking for some help

Alfonsina Svoboda chatelaine2 at yahoo.com
Wed Jun 4 22:00:02 EDT 2008

Hi there everyone. Some of you may know that I am a member of the great commedia troupe, I Genesii. It is on the troupe's behalf that I am writing today. We are looking for someone to help us with makeup. The two women in the troupe need full makeup, our young male ingenue needs full facial makeup, and several of the men need just lip liner. If there is anyone that can help us at our final dress rehearsal right before Pennsic and the day of our performance at Pennsic(which incidentally is Thursday of War Week at 9pm. You  should all come, it will be very entertaining.), that would be great. If there is such a person, please contact me off list at chatelaine2 at yahoo.com.

Thanks for the bandwith.

Lady Catriona McKinnon
on behalf of I Genesii

"Old Age and treachery  triumph over youth and skill"--- John Kasper, and others

"Loyalty  above all else, except Honor." -- movie