[SCA-BMDL] Invitation

Joyce and Jeff kaoz at zoominternet.net
Tue Jun 3 07:18:53 EDT 2008

June Steak Meeting

Please join The Canton of Steltonwald for their June Canton Meeting at Brady's
Run Park at Shelter 7 on Wednesday June 18, 2008 from 5:00 pm.

As tradition dictates this is our Steak Picnic Meeting.  The Canton
generously provides large grilled steaks for each attendee that RSVP's
before June 16.  Please RSVP with total number of steaks needed for your
party to Aoibheil/Joyce @ kaoz at zoominternet.net or 724-846-6415.

We will provide hot dogs & the fixings for children & adults who would not
wish a giant, juicy, grilled steak. We will have plates and plastic ware.

Bring a covered dish to share and your own beverages. It does not need to be
period just good.  This is our business meeting so mundane clothing is
acceptable.

The shelter is in a wooded area with a nearby stream.  Dry clothes and
towels will be needed if any child or adult should be tempted to "wade".
Mosquito repellant is suggested. A comfortable chair is not a bad idea.

The site is discreetly damp and pets on leashes are permitted.

The Shelter is available all day but I will get there with the stuff at 5:00
PM.  Steaks will be cooking for 6:00 PM and the Canton Meeting will begin at
the usual time of 7:00 PM.

AOIBHEIL