[SCA-BMDL] A&S Althing, Submissions reminder

Margretha La Fauvelle lafauvelle at gmail.com
Fri Jul 25 07:50:51 EDT 2008

Greetings unto the good gentles of the Barony!

As the time of War is finally upon us, I would like to remind you that
shortly afterwards, the deadline for submissions to the A&S edition of the
Althing will be announced. As its editor, I had expressed the wish that it
contained not only articles about the Arts and Sciences themselves, but also
of our experiences thereof through the Society. And what better opportunity
for such experiences than Pennsic?

So, if you end up attending an interesting class, a captivating performance,
or simply give a try to a new activity within the scope of the Arts and
Sciences, consider writing about it and send it to me vie email or hardcopy
in any of our populace meetings.

IS,
M.

--