[SCA-BMDL] Last minute music request

Sorlak sorlaktheonly at gmail.com
Tue Jul 22 23:29:18 EDT 2008

I tend to be quiet here, (gas to get to FP is crazy expensive) but my
mother has a request she wanted me to pass on.

Some of you may even know my mother. If you go to Pennsic and then Giant
Eagle, you may have seen a red head named Jo in the Hot Foods dept.

She has asked me for music I can put on cd to run throughout Pennsic.
The cd player can hold up to five cds and I already have two. I need more.

If anyone has any sources I can use, I would love them.

Thanks,
Rayne