[SCA-BMDL] Archery Weather Report

Urho Waltterinen crossbow1953 at earthlink.net
Sun Jul 20 07:47:49 EDT 2008

>From the Captain of Archers,

I see that it is raining now. Forecast is calling for showers off and on. (This doesn't help with the water main blowing out down the street.)

I will still be down at the practice site on time and will set up something if the rain goes away. Make your own call if you want to show up.

Meanwhile...

The Pennsic War begins next weekend. There will be no Barony-Marche archery practice on any of the Sundays during the war. We will resume on Sunday August 17th,

In service to the Barony-Marche,

Urho Waltterinen
mka Eugene Siren
(412) 247-4467
crossbow1953 at earthlink.net

"If sack and sugar be a fault, God help the wicked!