[SCA-BMDL] Sunday practice site clean-up

Urho Waltterinen crossbow1953 at earthlink.net
Thu Jul 10 19:26:34 EDT 2008

>From the Captain of Archers,

To repeat an appeal that I made at Barony meeting...

We have a problem at the Sunday fighting practice site. It's filthy.

I realize that we are not responsible for the mess that others have made, but it should be our duty to clean it up.

I'm asking anyone who can make it, come to fighting practice early and help to pick up the food wrappers and bottles that are strewn all over. I will bring trashbags to gather up the trash and I'm willing to cart away the bags we fill. I plan to be there at 10:00 to start. I recommend bring work gloves to protect yourselves.

Remember that we temporarily lost our site two years ago after anonymous complaints. We don't need to give them any excuses to kick us out again.

In Service to the Barony-Marche,

Urho Waltterinen
mka Eugene Siren
(412) 247-4467
crossbow1953 at earthlink.net

"If sack and sugar be a fault, God help the wicked!