[SCA-BMDL] New Scadian

Douglas Wade Needham cinnion at ka8zrt.com
Thu Jul 10 11:31:35 EDT 2008

Quoting muirgens at aol.com (muirgens at aol.com):
> I suppose one could argue that babies are "reproduction in a period style...".?
>
> morgen

One could, Your Highness.  Indeed, just like the copies made in the
monasteries, each copy is slightly different, with something from the
original and the copier.

Congrats Hilderun and Brandubh, and may this new member of your family
and the greater SCA family find that sleeping through the night is the
norm instead of the exception.

- Cinnion (and Cat and Evlyn)

--
Douglas Wade Needham - KA8ZRT        UN*X Consultant & UW/BSD kernel programmer
Email:  cinnion @ ka8zrt . com       http://www.ka8zrt.com