[SCA-BMDL] [SCA-AE] Siege of Harlech Castle thank-yous

Ron Lutz II darter_002 at yahoo.com
Thu Jul 3 20:07:10 EDT 2008

First let me say how sorry I am to have waited SO LONG to process these photos. Since becoming a stay at home daddy to Freja, and trying to run my photography business (yes, I left the Carnegie after 15 years!) I find my time to work on stuff limited. With so many paying gigs and less time to work on them fun stuff had to take  back seat...

Things are "normalizing" though, and I also bought a kick-butt new system that makes processing faster...

That said, here are the photos from the first Siege!

See: http://www.pbase.com/darter02/shc01

See you all at Pennsic! (where I will be an official vendor this year!)

Until then,
Ron, errrr... I mean Darter!