[SCA-BMDL] OT: Linen on sale

muirgens at aol.com muirgens at aol.com
Tue Jul 1 09:36:02 EDT 2008

Hi, all:

Just in time for last mintute Pennsic sewing one of the linen purveyors we often buy from is offering an additional 15% off some of their linens.? I just looked at the colors that are on sale and many are quite nice -- many greens, berry colors, red, gold, many pastels, beige, etc.? Prices are between $5.50 and $7.70 per yard.? FYI, we use the IL019 for most of our 14th c. but the IL020 would probably be nice for light weight?clothes, underdresses,?and/or middle eastern garb as well.? They usually ship pretty quickly.

The shop is fabrics-store.com.

morgen