[SCA-BMDL] Carnivale Pre-Reg at Castle this Sunday, plus T-shirts

Krista Traini hildasca at hotmail.com
Thu Jan 3 16:58:38 EST 2008

Hello, I am taking pre-registrations for the Venetian Carnivale Event that is taking place on February 9th in North Park.  I will be at Archery/Fencing/Fighting Practice this Sunday at the Baron and Baroness' Castle. At Carnivale, there will be a Bear Pit requested by the King Himself! Also Fencing (inside), and Archery and Thrown Weopons, weather permitting.  A delicious Venetian repast will be provided by Dame Margaret Makafee. Find more information in the event announcement at http://www.debatablelands.org/carnivale.html. Onboard (Lunch and Feast) $14, Offboard (Lunch only) $8, children 6-12 are half priced, 5 and under are free. There is no off board Onboard space will be limited to 80 seats.  The NMS will be collected.  You may pay the NMS with your pre-reg, if you wish. I will also have with me stylish BMDL T-shirts for sale at the low, low price of $10! They make wonderful 12th Night Gifts.  If you want to buy one for a Yankee Exchange or White Elephant, I will be happy to exchange it for a different size if needed, after the swap (depending on availability). Pictures of the T-shirts will be at debatablelands.org in the next week or so. I would appreciate it if someone would forward this to the fighting, fencing, and Steltonwald lists, as I am not currently on those. ~Hilda