[SCA-BMDL] Fwd: Rooms for Barony meeting

Ben Cogan donnghaile at gmail.com
Mon Feb 11 16:30:33 EST 2008

The only room available of sufficient size on campus is Hamerschlag Hall
B131. I've put in a reservation for Wednesday -- I figure with the Barony
Meeting discussion, whether that room works can be another part of the
discussion.  If it does work ok, I'll reserve it for the rest of the
meetings.

Instructions for getting to this room:

Park on the hill like usual, pass through the street level doors of Porter
Hall, go to the end of that hallway and out again. Go into the building on
your left (the one with the smokestacks). Find B131