[SCA-BMDL] Fighting/Fencing/Archery Feb 10

muirgens at aol.com muirgens at aol.com
Fri Feb 8 14:20:58 EST 2008

I'll be interested in fighting on Sunday, especially if it is too cold tomorrow to trust plastic armor not to break...

Robert, I think Rosalia has been offering to pick people up at Pitt's student union on Sundays -- if that's still the case, you could catch a bus up there and then get a ride to the castle.? Maybe she'll repost?

Morgen