[SCA-BMDL] New person in the area.

Sir Koredono koredono at gmail.com
Tue Feb 5 11:52:06 EST 2008

On Feb 5, 2008, at 10:20 AM, flip+ at andrew.cmu.edu wrote:

> Rayne <rayne.lefey at gmail.com> writes:
>> Though I moved to the barony in October, I've finally gotten around
>> to joining the list.

Welcome!  Where did you move from?

>> When/where are fight practices and are there any near Oakdale?

Depending on exactly where in Oakdale you are, you're probably about
equidistant from both of the winter fighting sites, the Sunday
afternoon one at the Baron & Baroness' (for the rest of the winter,
then it moves to Highland Park), and the Tuesday evening one at Economy
Grange.

> Most periodic practices are listed here:
> http://www.debatablelands.org/meetings.html
>
> I note that the heavy weapons site doesn't have directions, it's here:
> http://maps.google.com/maps?q=40.483499,+-79.908183

Actually, there *are* directions at the baronial marshallate site -
http://www.dementia.org/~djl/sca/bmdl/marshal/marshal.html - along with
links to handy Google Maps to all sites that I've been given locations
for.

It also lists the information for other practices in nearby groups, and
contact info where available.

> --
> flip

Koredono