[SCA-BMDL] Last New Year's DAY brunch at Arianna's

Karen Kasper arianna_wyn at yahoo.com
Wed Dec 17 21:04:57 EST 2008

Once you are done partying at Michael and Katherine's on New Year's Eve, you are invited to attend the FINAL New Year's Day brunch at my house in East Liberty!

As some of you may know, I have moved to the North Hills. The new house does not have enough parking (especially in winter) to accommodate the number of people who usually attend the New Year's Day brunch, so I cannot hold it there. However, the old house is not quite done being renovated, so I still own it. Thus we will have one last, farewell brunch at the old house. Bonus: you get to see what it looks like (mostly) post-renovation. I can assure you, it's very different. :-)

As usual, brunch will begin around noon. This year it will end around 6pm. Alastar has had his arm twisted, er, I mean, volunteered to assist with cooking the hot food again, so there will be the usual eggs, pancakes, sausage, bagels, coffee and juice.There is a lot less furniture than there used to be, so if anyone wants to volunteer to bring folding chairs, let me know. Gaming is welcome on the upper floors.

Address:

716 North Saint Clair Street
Pittsburgh, PA 15206

RSVPs appreciated but not required, transitive coolness applies.

Happy Holidays everyone!

Arianna, Kenneth and Robert