[SCA-BMDL] Fw: [fightpractice] Grange Practice Tomorrow

Cara & Char charb at mail.connecttime.net
Mon Dec 1 20:58:15 EST 2008

----- Original Message -----
From: Troy Headland
To: fightpractice at yahoogroups.com
Sent: Monday, December 01, 2008 8:39 PM
Subject: [fightpractice] Grange Practice Tomorrow

      Requesting a show of hands for those who will be at practice at the Grange tomorrow.  If people aren't going to show up I will be canceling.  I don't want to have Her Excellency or Sir Mahnus driving all the way to practice and have it just be my ugly face scowling because I am injured and Reynard in armor smiling and waiting for his beatings.

      As I am not know for my eloquence I will put it plainly.  We were having a great showing at practice until recently.  I am disappointed that people see winter as a time to slack from training.  The Grange costs the Canton money.  It takes my time to be there but I am happy to be there for each and every person who wants to fight.  Show me that you appreciate that by getting to practice.

      The gauntlet is dropped.  Asses in armor, smiles on faces, the will to fight and the passion to work through the off season is what I want to see.

      As Always, In Service

      Lord Gabriel Hawkes
      Knight Marshall, Canton Of Steltonwald
      Squire to Count Sir Henri d'Artoi
      And All Around Pain In the Ass.

      P.S. If you don't like what I said come beat me up on Tuesday ;P chickens

__._,_.___
Messages | Files | Photos | Links | Database | Polls | Calendar
MARKETPLACE

Visit Your Group
Yahoo! Search
Start Searching