[SCA-BMDL] CMU demo

myfanwy at nauticom.net myfanwy at nauticom.net
Sun Aug 24 22:49:56 EDT 2008

Greetings from Myfanwy!
I may be able to make it, but probably can't commit to the schedule until
after I know what days the week after next that I have PT.
If I can get there, I will let you know closer to the demo date (and
hopefully before the last minute).
It would certainly be better if some Cour d'Or people were actually there.
Lady Myfanwy ferch Rhiannon
Ruth Morrisson
myfanwy at nauticom.net