[SCA-BMDL] Activities Fair Thanks

Ashley Capps gorditagatita at yahoo.com
Sun Aug 24 20:27:54 EDT 2008

Greetings!

Thank you to everyone who showed up to help with the Pitt Activities Fair!! We had a good show of interest from the students.  Thank you especially to Richardt for continuing to be the liaison and registering us for it, Roana and Charles for bringing table dressings and being willing to talk to the students, and the fencers and fighters who garnered many a 'that's so cool' from the passers-by: Charles, Mistress Kris, Sir Koredono, Baroness Ariella, Nickolai (sp?), Graighne (sp?), and Galfrid (who, in fact, is new to our group as well, welcome! and thank you for making your debut by helping with this!).  thank you to Jimena for sitting the table with us! Thank you to Michael Alewright for lending out the list ropes.

We couldn't have done it without all of you!
Rosalia