[SCA-BMDL] Pitt Activities Fair 8/24 -- Directions and Parking Info

Ashley Capps gorditagatita at yahoo.com
Thu Aug 21 11:02:56 EDT 2008

Greetings!

It is time again for the Pitt Student Activities Fair Demo.  Please bring out your finest for this, our biggest recruiting opportunity of the year.  Remember that we need to represent all aspects of the Society, so please consider sharing your craft or art with our potential new members. I put a plea out to the fighters and fencers: please look your very best!  If you are able, tidy up your kit a bit or throw a tabbard over the less than stellar parts. It is incredibly important that we present a good image of what the Society has to offer.

Marshals: If you have list ropes, it would be nice to have at least two lists (one for heavy, one for fencing).

Directions:
The Activities fair is in the same place as usual: behind Posvar Hall at the corner of Schenley Dr and Roberto Clemente Dr. (map here: http://www.tour.pitt.edu/tour-040.html).

Directions to Campus found here: http://www.tour.pitt.edu/directions.html

Keep in mind that there is construction on the Boulevard of the Allies (info here: http://www.tour.pitt.edu/construction.html)

Parking: There is free on-street parking (Sundays only) around Schenley Plaza and along Fifth and Forbes. There are also parking garages and lots near by (pdf map here: http://www.pts.pitt.edu/parking/documents/VisitorMap.pdf).  If you have a good deal of stuff with you, your best bet is to drop it off and then find a place to park.  I will be there around 12:30.  If you get there and can't find us, my phone number is 412 916 4802.

Rosalia Iuliana Andere
Seneschal of Cour d'Or