[SCA-BMDL] Update for Archery Practice

Urho Waltterinen crossbow1953 at earthlink.net
Mon Aug 18 18:55:43 EDT 2008

>From the Captain of Archers,

There's been a change to the upcoming archery practice schedule. I'll still be away this Sunday, August 24th (Theodoric, the little boy has to go back to college), but marshalls Alana and Brandubh have offered to run practice in my stead. Therefore there will still be archery practice at the usual time.

Practice will still be cancelled on Sunday, August 31st, Labor Day weekend.

If anyone still has loaner equipment, please try to get it back to us as soon as possible.

In service to the Barony-Marche,

Urho Waltterinen
mka Eugene Siren
(412) 247-4467
crossbow1953 at earthlink.net

"If sack and sugar be a fault, God help the wicked!