[SCA-BMDL] Heraldic commenting meeting

Kathryn Van Stone kvs at pobox.com
Sun Aug 17 21:42:36 EDT 2008

I will be holding a heraldic commenting and consulting meeting on
Saturday, August 23, at my home in Mount Lebanon.  The meeting is to
work on external items on Oscar, as well as any consulting that may
happen.  If we have enough people, we will split up into names and
armory.

The meeting starts at noon, ending around 5-6 with games afterwards.
I will be providing a light lunch, snacks throughout the day, and
dinner in the evening.

All are welcome, although I would appreciate a heads up so I can get
the amount of food correct.

In service,

Elsbeth Anne Roth
elsbeth at pobox.com